January Goal Completed

I am happy to say that I have made my January goal of cutting out all the pieces for the blocks for Miss L’s On a Whim quilt!!! I actually was even able to complete a block, Yay!

12245697453_d394db72fc

The rest of the pieces are all ready to be pressed and then on the next steps! I am excited to be getting this done for my daughter since she is growing while her current quilt is staying the same size, lol. She is also pretty persistent about asking when will it be finished. I am hoping I will have a completed quilt top soon!

12245523175_b88c95917d

Linking to January: A Lovely Year of Finishes at Fiber of all Sorts

5 comments:

DeborahGun said...
February 1, 2014 at 1:18 AM

looks like a lot of work, but oh so pretty :-)

Anonymous said...
February 1, 2014 at 3:45 AM

It looks so pretty! And good things come to those that wait right!

Barb in Mi said...
February 1, 2014 at 7:18 AM

Looks very promising! Congrats on meeting your goal!

Anonymous said...
February 1, 2014 at 7:12 PM

looks great! this is going to be beautiful!

Heather D. said...
February 3, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Good job meeting your goal Samantha. I love your first block!

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.