January Goal

Okay I am going to try to make a goal each month this year for A Lovely Year of Finishes 2014. I have some bigger quilt endeavors planned for the year so some of my goals may seem small (like cutting fabric, lol) but I am excited to create for those around me and perhaps myself! A Lovely Year of Finishes

I have this stack just waiting for my daughter. (She has been nagging me a little about it as well. Her current quilt is almost too short) My goal for January is to cut all the blocks out for her On a Whim quilt. I have reduced the size of this quilt but these blocks do take a while to sew and press and square up so sewing all of them this month might be a push.

20140108_113303

linking to A Lovely Year of Finishes – January Goal

6 comments:

taniab said...
January 10, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Cute pattern. It's going to look beautiful.

Anonymous said...
January 10, 2014 at 4:05 PM

great colors.
good luck on your jan goal.
love the name of your blog.

kathleen

http://kathysnest32.wordpress.com/

cozykoza32a@gmail.com

DeborahGun said...
January 11, 2014 at 1:52 AM

beautiful choice :-)

Jo said...
January 11, 2014 at 7:41 AM

I love that pattern, and the fabrics chosen are going to be so pretty :)

Pam @ Quilting Fun said...
January 12, 2014 at 5:44 AM

Seems like a manageable goal. The quilt will be beautiful!

Heather D. said...
January 12, 2014 at 1:14 PM

A goal a month is a good way to do it. Not too overwhelming that way. Very pretty fabrics and I love On A Whim.

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.