May Goal

I failed at completing my April goal… oh well. I am not going to fail this month though. I am making my two year old a toddler quilt. It is colorful, busy and full of bunnies. She is going to love it. Hopefully she will allow it to replace her baby quilt that is starting to look a little grubby from being drug around.

So far all the blocks are sewn and they are pinned in rows. Now I just need to sew it all together and back it in the pink minky. She won’t sleep with it unless it is soft… So my goal is to finish this quilt top! It is almost there!

I used Aneela Hoey’s Posy charm packs and some posy bunny yardage for the insides of the inside out pattern by cluck cluck sew.

Linking to May-A Lovely Year of Finishes at Fiber of All Sorts

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
May 5, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Looks great! I love the Posy line :)

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.