A Lovely Year of Finishes - March

I came across the blog Fiber of all Sorts and saw that everything month they are having a goal setting blog hop called A Lovely Year of Finishes. You need to make a goal to finish a project then blog about it and link it up and then when you are done share it at the end of the month linky! I thought that this is a great idea. You see I usually have a few projects on the go and sometimes get distracted and avoid the ones that scare me or take me out of my comfort zone. So this month I am going to link up a project that I am making for my sister in law Kelli and her husband Jeff. You see they are both architects and they have both help build and design our house. When I saw architextures come out I knew it had to be bought for those two. Then when I saw Jaybird Quilts Science Fair design I was sold! I bought both!!!!

8497299238_988ab332b5_d[1]

I now have the quilt top done and it has been sitting on my table for a little while. You see I am a little nervous about binding. I have never done bias binding and those corners kinda scare me. 

8536232205_be708e8c90_d[1]

So my goal for March is to get this quilt quilted and cut out the binding! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.