Swap

So I joined my first swap on Flickr it is called the Modern Scrappy Bits Swap. I am super excited about it. I get to make someone a pouch, needle book or fabric basket. I hope that I have enough scraps if what my partner will like since my collection isn’t huge. I have been practicing my pouch skills zippered and non zippered. Made a boxy pouch the other day! I will show you guys once I make the matching needle book and take a picture. It is a project for my Pay it Forward challenge I posted on facebook.

I am excited for the challenge and the opportunity to make someone's day! (hopefully) Lol. I had fun making my mosaic!

mosaic9140b5002f6e1734e399700abf3ef82a38ee1275

1. DQS9, 2. Mouthy Stitches pouch, 3. pouch detail, 4. Mouthy stitches #1 pouch front, 5. X + zip pouch, 6. Needle Book, 7. single girl option 2, 8. Applique leaf needle book, 9. fabric basket, 10. Interlocking Stars Pouch, 11. scrap pouch front, 12. Scrappy Applique Pillow - 2, 13. Cosmos Pillow Complete -Front, 14. Sunday Stash #167, 15. Amy Butler Soul Blossom, 16. Fabric Bird Appliques

Now I have to wait to get a partner! Yay!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.