The year I got into quilting…

2012 was the year I caught the quilting bug. I have been busy making and creating. I decided to create a mosaic of the quilts and some of the projects I have made. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed learning how to create each of them. Thanks for coming on this journey with me!

mosaica183c6409561c7d74adc8e5e12226b112001852a

You can look at any of these pictures larger on my Flickr account my user name is makinglifeprettier

I hope to learn even more quilting skills in the new year. I was spoiled and got a new few pieces of fabric for Christmas! Plus I finally have a 1/4 inch foot. I actually feel like a real quilter now, lol.

Happy Sewing!

1 comments:

SarahZ said...
January 4, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Super start and progress! Amazing variety of things you were able to try! Happy quilting in 2013!

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.