Crochet Headband.

So I made this headband for Elena for our family pictures a few weeks ago. I must start with saying I do not know how to crochet but I do know how to finger crochet. It is pretty easy. Here is a YouTube video to show you how or you can use a hook and do it properly.

I followed this tutorial. From the blog You Seriously Made That.

The only thing that I changed was I did not use ribbon to tie it closed. I got a hair elastic and hot glued it to either side where the ribbon is that way it was easier to put on Elena’s head. Here are some pictures of her wearing it! I also did not do a good job at counting the chain. I just made it until I thought it was long enough.

SDP-20110906-008

SDP-20110906-015

1 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.