Lorelei’s Apron

I made an apron for Lorelei for Christmas since we gave her a play kitchen. I thought she would love it. So it turns out she really doesn’t want much to do with it only wearing a few times since Christmas but I am sure she will use it more as she gets older. Oh and she also seems to want it on when she see me put mine on, which is cute!

I used a old children’s apron as a pattern and also looked at a few tutorials for tips. Afterwards I decided to fully line the apron, so the inside is the pocka dot fabric like on the ties and pockets. I also decided to use d-rings to the neck so I only had to tie the waist band.

SDP-20101225-209

SDP-20101225-213

1 comments:

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.