What in the world can you make a boy?

So I have taken on the task of making Christmas gifts this year. I am trying my best to have a homemade Christmas except with a few bigger items of course. I have come up with ideas for all the girls around me but what in the world can you make a boy? I have seen a few items that could be cool but I have no idea if they would like them or even use them. So I need some help. Would a boy in your life use any of the following?

A reusable cup cozyimage

A reusable snack bagimage

A Ipod caseimage

Cookies in a jarimage

A zipper pouchimage

Or maybe a lovely framed picture from Scott’s dinosaur collection…IMG_4802

I have a had a few other ideas but my lovely husband thought they were silly. I am not too sure what to do. Maybe I will just have to go to the store and buy something. Boys are so difficult sometimes…

6 comments:

Kat said...
November 19, 2009 at 6:38 PM

I like the dinosaur pic. Cookies in a jar are good for kids of all ages (ie. husbands ;). Reusable snack bag is cool for husbands and brothers' in law. You could even do a lunch bag with snack bags inside it.

taniab said...
November 19, 2009 at 8:11 PM

I can't see a guy using the cup cozy though it is a great idea. I think the snak bag/lunch bag idea is probably the best one.

Anonymous said...
November 20, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Capes. I and my brothers liked to use blankest and towels as capes, but a real one with velcro (so it pulls off instead of choking you when it inevitably gets yanked on) would be fun.

Diana

Anonymous said...
November 20, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Blankets not blankest. We liked to jump off the couch with a cape on or see what was the highest stair we could jump off of and still land on the bottom landing without injury.

Diana

Samantha said...
November 20, 2009 at 12:26 PM

Thanks for the suggestions. I only really have older guys that I am making things for but I love the idea of making capes one day!

birdlover101 said...
November 20, 2009 at 1:32 PM

The only thing my guys would use (DH, 2 brothers 1 older 1 younger)& dad would use is the ipod case

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.