Flowers, Flowers Everywhere!

Today I went a little flower crazy! I made some more large flowers for headbands. Some smaller ones for just hair although you could put them on a headband as well. Needless to say I have a few extra flowers hanging about. I can’t wait for Lorelei’s hair to be long enough to have pigtails so I can adorn each one with a small flower. I must say I am glad that I had a little girl I can dress her up and make her look pretty!

IMG_5867IMG_5876 IMG_5882IMG_5885 IMG_5895 IMG_5901

( I know all my posts so far have been about hair accessories but soon I will post about something new.)

3 comments:

taniab said...
July 17, 2009 at 9:53 PM

I love the big purple one, so cute.

Samantha said...
July 18, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Thanks! I am for sure keeping at least one purple one. I am not too sure about the other colours perhaps the yellow one, it is pretty cute too! I have a few of each colour, if you want one let me know :)

taniab said...
July 18, 2009 at 8:56 PM

With the size of Caileigh's head I think I'll have to go with smaller flowers. I'll think about it and let you know.

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog! Your comments make my day :)

Back to Home Back to Top Making Life Prettier. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.